My Official, Ever-Changing BUCKET LIST!
This is my official and ever-changing bucket list. Thank you Sarah for the awesome idea!! Check her out at her blog, Lost & Found.
I like the idea of scrapbooking, just don’t really have time right now. I also jot notes down on random pieces of paper while I’m out and about. So I combined these two things into a Bucket List Book. I’m really quite excited about it. It’s colorful, it’s random, and it’s my bucket list!
– BUY PENNY STOCKS (DONE 2/2012… Poor investment… but I’m sure I’ll do it again!)
– MAKE A FAMILY TREE, INCLUDING ALL THE NUTS AND MONKEYS
– BE DEBT FREE!!!!!
– TAKE FAMILY ON SANDISANYON TRIP… SAN FRANCISCO, DISNEYLAND, AND GRAND CANYON!! Our goal is 2015!
– GET PUBLISHED
– GET CPR/FIRST AID CERTIFIED
– CREATE MY… TOP SECRET INVENTION!!
– VISIT EUROPE
– LEARN TO DANCE… preferably in shiny silver heels like Baby in Dirty Dancing
– OWN A RENTAL PROPERTY
– LEARN TO SPEAK…
– French (je parle francais un peu)
– MEET BILL O’REILLY
– CREATE A LINE OF T-SHIRTS
– LEARN TO SEW (This is one that may be removed 🙂 )
– START NOTEBOOKS FOR EACH OF THE KIDS DOCUMENTING THE FUNNY AND IMPRESSIVE THINGS THEY DO (DONE… and they are a riot! 2/2012)
– TASTE HISTORY IN WASHINGTON DC
– WRITE MY OWN BLOG (DONE 5/2014… WOO HOO!)
– GO ON A MISSION
– HAVE A NET WORTH OF $1,000,000
– TIP A SERVER $100 (DONE 8/3/3012… Anniversary dinner with the whole family. Kids thought this was so exciting)
– LEARN TO PLAY THE PIANO
– TAKE A SELF-DEFENSE CLASS
– OWN A VOLKSWAGON BUS
I’m sure this will change over the years. I’ve already removed a couple things. But, it’s fun to see all the exciting things I will be doing in the future! Yay for me! What’s on YOUR bucket list?? I really want to know…
Until we meet again…
Last updated 5/2014